Gathering Influential Thought Leaders from Europe and the U.S.
This year’s lineup showcases a cross-section of the global middle-market community, covering a variety of topics.
Invited speakers include:
- Juval Aviv, President & CEO, Interfor Inc.
- Dr. Maarten Biermans, Head of ESG Policy, Rabobank
- Adam Black, Head of ESG & Sustainability, Coller Capital
- Iain Bourne, Group Manager – Parliament and Government Affairs (Information Rights Law Reform), Information Commissioners Office
- Natasha Buckley, Investment Practices Manager – Private equity & Property, Principles for Responsible Investment
- David Clark, Managing Director, Head of Financial Sponsors, Raymond James
- Bruce K. Fenton, Partner, Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Jeremy Harrison, Regional Group Head, Senior Vice President and Senior Business Development Officer – Business Capital Bank of America Merrill Lynch Merrill Lynch Financial Centre
- Pam Hendrickson, COO & Vice Chairman, Strategic Initiatives, The Riverside Company
- Andrew Huntley, Senior Managing Director, BDA Partners
- Stewart Licudi, Managing Director, Financial Sponsors, William Blair
- Kallum Pickering, Senior UK Economist, Berenberg Bank
- Adolf Rousaud, Managing Partner Head of Corporate and Commercial, Rousaud Costas Duran SLP
- Tommy Seddon, Principal, Origination, The Riverside Company
- Chris Smith, Partner, Clearwater International
- James Tedman, Managing Director, ACA Aponix, ACA Compliance Group’s Cybersecurity and Risk Division
- Douglas A. Trafelet, Managing Director, PitchBook Data, Inc.
- Hans van ierland, Co-founder and CEO, HPE Growth Capital
- Trevor Williams, Former Chief Economist, Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking
Check back as more speakers are added.