Monday, 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
EuroGrowth 2017 opens with a conversation with Invest Europe’s Chief Executive Michael Collins moderated by Stewart Licudi, Managing Director, Financial Sponsors, William Blair & Company.
Collins represents the industry at the highest levels of business and government and is a regular commentator in the international media. He joined Invest Europe in 2013 from Citigroup, where he was managing director for european government affairs. Collins was previously at the UK Permanent Representation to the EU and has 15 years of experience in the UK civil service.
Watch Collins speak with Bloomberg’s Jason Kelly on “Bloomberg Daybreak: Europe” on financial services rules and regulations and his outlook for private equity in the video below:
Monday, 3:00-4:30 p.m.
KEYNOTE PANEL: ECONOMIC REVIEW OF EUROPE
From left to right:
- MODERATOR: Stuart Rock, Award-winning Business Journalist & Editor, and Co-founder of World Class Britain
- David J. E. Chmiel, Managing Director, Global Torchlight
- Kallum Pickering, Senior UK Economist with Berenberg Bank
- Trevor Williams, Economist and Visiting Professor at Derby University
Don’t miss this panel discussion on the economic and investment landscape of Europe. Hear from these three leading authorities on what the effects of Brexit have been, areas of opportunity and trends in the current financial environment.
Tuesday, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
KEYNOTE PANEL: CROSS-BORDER DEALMAKING
From left to right:
- Richard Chapman, Partner Business Services, ECI Partners
- Pam Hendrickson, COO & Vice Chairman, Strategic Initiatives, The Riverside Company
- Otis Ku, Senior Vice President, Group Head Middle Market Sponsor Finance, Bank of America
- Hans van ierland, Co-founder and CEO, HPE Growth Capital
You won’t want to miss this keynote discussion Tuesday morning featuring a panel of leading global M&A experts. Hear their insights and analysis of the latest trends, opportunities and challenges in the cross-border dealmaking landscape.
Tuesday, 12:15-2:30 p.m.
LUNCH & CLOSING KEYNOTE PROGRAMME
EuroGrowth 2017 ends on a high note with an inspiring keynote programme from Lord Karan Bilimoria, CBE, DL, founder and chairman of Cobra Beer and the Cobra Foundation. Lord Bilimoria will share his story of building the Cobra Beer partnership with Molson Coors, as well as his commitment to corporate social responsibility. His story of growth and success in both the business and philanthropic worlds will touch the hearts and minds.