EuroGrowth 2017 once again features ACG Capital Connection. Taking place on the evening of Monday, 6 November, the 90-minute ACG Capital Connection allows attendees to visit participating capital providers and learn about their operations, investment focus and portfolio companies.
This is the premier venue for representatives from private equity firms to network with middle-market professionals from all over the world. During the ACG Capital Connection reception, all participating private equity firms will have a dedicated section to promote their funds and portfolio companies, as well as to discuss deal flow opportunities with new contacts and existing partners.
ACG Capital Connection applications are subject to approval by ACG. ACG reserves the right to exercise its sole discretion in acceptance or refusal of applications. If an application is not accepted by ACG, all money will be returned to the applicant.
Qualified ACG Capital Connection exhibitors are limited to entities that fit any one of the following criteria:
- Providers of private equity and/or mezzanine capital
- Unitranche debt providers
- Corporate or strategic acquirers who acquire companies for their own account
- Family offices seeking to make direct equity investments in private companies, with at least one private equity holding
Contact Ariel Dorsey at email@example.com or +1 312-957-4267.
Download the ACG Capital Connection Registration Form.
The ACG Capital Connection Registration Packages include:
- One (1) section at the EuroGrowth Opening Reception featuring ACG Capital Connection
- Company identification sign
- Company profile page within the EuroGrowth mobile app
- Recognition in EuroGrowth printed materialse
- One (1) individual EuroGrowth registration
For more information, download the ACG Capital Connection One-Pager.
ACG Capital Connection Schedule
Monday, 6 November
Set Up: 5:30–6:00 p.m.
All participating firms will have access to their tables to set up.
Reception: 6:00–7:30 p.m.
EuroGrowth Opening Reception featuring ACG Capital Connection.
Dismantle: 7:30–8:00 p.m.
Exhibitors must pack up their materials and sign over any outbound shipments.