The Power of ACG
Founded in 1954, the Association for Corporate Growth has chapters worldwide representing 14,500 members. ACG serves 90,000 investors, executives, lenders and advisers to growing middle-market companies. ACG’s mission is to drive middle-market growth.
75% of ACG members report that they have done business with fellow members.
This return on investment has made ACG the most trusted and respected resource for middle-market dealmakers and business leaders who invest in growth and build companies.
Why Join ACG?
- Access a global network of over 14,500 members from all areas of midmarket M&A
- Over 1,200 networking events globally including InterGrowth and EuroGrowth
- A voice in Washington, D.C.: ACG advocates on behalf of the middle market
- Exclusive access to top financial data through the PitchBook Platform
- Expert intelligence with Middle Market Growth magazine, webinars, podcasts and more
Learn more about the Power of ACG by watching the video below:
The Power of ACG from Association for Corporate Growth on Vimeo.
To join ACG, find your local chapter and become a member today.